Care Responder - Northside Mon-Fri 8:00-14:00 14€/hr (set shifts)
Care Responder/ Healthcare Assistant 14€/hr
Hours Mon – Fri 8:00 - 14:00 guaranteed 30 hour paid week
Our care responders play a vital role in providing a high-quality service to our clients and giving additional support to our healthcare assistants.
Our care responder would be working as an ‘on-call’ healthcare assistant. 5 days a week they would be working between set hours to cover shifts, and help out the team in whatever way they can.
We look after a wide range of adults in the community with long term disabilities requiring complex care to personal and social care of the older person.
The core responsibilities of this role will be to:
· Cover unscheduled staff absence to ensure that clients receive their care.
· Once a month be part of the weekend on-call rota as and when required.
· Carry out care for the client as per their care plan.
· Assist with emergency issues to ensure clients' care is met.
· Drive from client to client in the North Dublin area.
· Introducing and shadowing new staff.
· Document any care given and any issues of concern and report as appropriate and as per company policy.
· Supporting the supervisors with their role.
· Adhere to Health & Safety regulations
· Assist with health care assistance duties as required.
Why should you apply?
· A rewarding and flexible working environment
· Excellent support from a network of supervisors and managers
· Set rosters and regular work hours.
· Competitive pay rate
· Travel expenses paid.
· Further professional development in the company
· Free full induction and in-house training program
· Free Healthcare uniform and ID badge
All candidates should have:
2 years or more of community experience working as a care assistant.
FETAC level 5 or equivalent qualification in a health care discipline
Excellent communication skills
Current CPR certification
Current people moving and handling certification.
Fluent English- spoken, written, and comprehension.
Must have a European or Irish driver's license.