Community Supervisor - Northside & Southside of Dublin
Community Supervisor- Job Description
The role is community based which involves overseeing the Care Assistants. Reports to Client Care Coordinator.
Assessment and facilitation of new and existing carers and clients regarding:
- Ensure that all changes to care plans are immediately communicated to staff.
- Identify and train care assistants as directed.
- Introduce care assistants to the clients on their first visit
- Spot checking teams of care assistants to ensure:
i. They are working to the agreed care plan.
ii. They are working within their code of practice set out by Contact Care
iii. There is a safe working environment
iv. Equipment is being used correctly
v. Client care is of a high standard
- Supervise and direct activities of care assistants
- Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing rosters.
- Assigning care workers to clients alongside the client care coordinator.
- Ensuring all working patterns meet the needs of the company, clients, and carers.
- Provide additional cover for client cases when required.
- Ensuring adequate cover is available for sickness, absenteeism or holidays.
- Liaising with clients and care workers to ensure an efficient service provision.
- Working with other members of the team to ensure high quality service provision.
- Maintain accurate client database records
- On call-on week on/week off basis (4-week cycle).
- To support and assist the client care coordinator to complete tasks effectively.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by the business
All candidates should have:
- 2 years or more of community care assistant experience
- FETAC level 5 / QQI or equivalent qualification in a health care discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Supervisory experience
- Current CPR certification
- Current people moving and handling certification
- Computer skills
- Fluent English- spoken, written and comprehension
- Full Irish/ or EU Drivers License (Clean)
For more information please visit: https://contactcare.ie/careers/