Healthcare Assistant - Salary Position - Full Time (Full Irish or EU Drivers License)
Healthcare Assistant - Dublin- North/Southside (Very attractive Salary and Benefits)
We are a leading home healthcare provider. We look after a wide range of adults in the community with long term disabilities requiring complex care to personal and social care of the older person. Our clients are located in Dublin South and Northside.
Contact Care is an exciting dynamic nurse led organisation that works as a team and we believe in supporting and listening to our employees. If you are a qualified Healthcare Assistant, Student Nurse, or Student OT, we would like you to be part of our team.
Why should you apply?
· A rewarding and flexible working environment
· Excellent support from a network of supervisors and managers
· After 6 months from your commencement a salary and benefits will be reviewed.
· Travel Expenses will be paid
· Pay rate - salary position
· Set rosters and regular working hours
· Further professional development in the company
· PPE – Personal Protection Equipment’s provided
· Free full induction and in-house training programs
· Paid Holidays and Bank Holidays will be Double Pay
· Garda Vetting Fee will be reimbursed to the applicant
· Free Healthcare uniform and ID badge
· Systematic Appraisals (Continuous staff development)
· Excellent Refer a friend Reward scheme (You and your friend will be rewarded)
· Continual program of practical and classroom training.
To apply you should have at least 2 modules including Care Skills and Care of the Older Person and an up to date People Moving & Handling Certificate and be working towards completing the QQI Level 5 Healthcare Support or an equivalent qualification (Social Care or Nursing or Healthcare related qualification).
Applicants must supply suitable work and character references and be prepared to complete a Garda Vetting application form.
Some experience preferable but not essential.
Fluent English both oral and written required.
This is a great opportunity to use your existing knowledge and develop new skills in a supported environment!
Learn More: https://contactcare.ie/careers/